Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What is crazy any way?

Seems like we have a lot of "crazy" days lately. Which makes me ask myself. what is crazy really? Is it the fact that we have ten things going on at once around here so when Mason asked for lunch my reply was "didn't you just have a donut" then the mother in me realized just how badly that sounded. LOL I then prepared him a real lunch. =-)
Or is crazy the fact that every day to keep the little boys busy I let them Dance to Lady Gaga bad romance and know that I have at last 3 minutes and 40 seconds to sit here and check FB because I know they will not stop dancing until the song is over.

Is crazy the fact that Dylan knowingly put on his boots this morning knowing there was a old wet sock in the toe? No that is just odd???

I guess I am not really sure what crazy is. It could be trying to get two kids dressed while they do circles around the house and the third is in his room yelling that he can not find his socks, which were lying on his bed....

Whatever the def. of crazy is... I probably would not change it....

No comments:

Post a Comment