Monday, March 1, 2010

Secrets... (from Daddy)

So the baby fell and got his first "real" boo boo last night above his eye. It was was heart breaking to see. However I was quick to point out to Josh that he was with in arms reach of him and I was all the way across the room. This made Josh quickly point out to me that ........I was home all day long and he probably does not know half of what goes on here during the day including minor accidents the kids may have and such.

Well laying in bed last night I had to laugh to myself and also wonder if there was any truth to that statement..... and although I denied it as soon as he said it I could not help but reflect upon the last few months in this house. Being a SAHM is not always all it is cracked up to be... but it often cracks me up. And NO I do not always let Josh know the crazy happening of this house hold while he is at work. Especially if I come out looking bad. LOL
In 2010 alone... let's see.
I told Mason that he was a big boy and no longer needed the toddler seat on the toilet when pooping. Well he reluctantly agreed and went into the bathroom to take his first attempt at pooping on the potty with no seat....... DISASTER
He ends up screaming for me. So I tell him to hold on a minute of course I am assuming he wants me to wipe his butt as usual... So he kept screaming finally about 2 minutes later I finished up changing William and went in to do one of my many job titles. "the butt wiper" and there it was MASON stuck in the toilet . His little bum was probably sitting in the toilet water... or just about. OH no. I run. .pull him out he is pretty mad at me by this time for not coming quicker. And there you have it. A huge red ring around his bum from being stuck. It faded quickly and so did his anger at me for the moment of OOPS but man... Daddy did not find that one out that night......

Of course then there is William.. Cute little William .. mommy thought it would be a great idea to set him in the laundry basket for a picture. Now why on earth did not think..oh gosh he will stand up and flip that over is beyond me. I watched him as he began to stand and YUP I was holding my camera watching him ..then it happened he flipped right out of the laundry basket and on to the floor. He cried. I cried... He was fine. I still cried... man.. I guess we forgot to tell Daddy that one too....=-)

Well I am off for a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment