Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The joys of being a mom....

So last week we had another round of the stomach flu hit our house. Dylan had it first followed by Josh and I at the same time a few days later.... We all had it and got over it and moved on.. THEN THERE WAS MASON..

I awoke to a gagging noise coming from his room I rushed down there to find that he had thrown up... and went back to sleep in it. YUCK... SO I began cleaning that mess up and cleaning him up. It was 1am and I had the washer going and scrubbing everything well Josh peacefully slept in the next room with out a care in the world. Just when I thought I had it all cleaned up. I noticed the dog looking a bit funny. So I picked her up. BAD CHOICE. The dog had been in bed with Mason when he threw up and YUP... Mason had covered the dog in puke...................So the dog got a bath as well ...
What a long night....
Things have been slowly back to normal around here and so far so good as far as William goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment