Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st, 2010 I think it is time for a change.......

Now what kind of a change one may ask?? Honestly? I am yet to figure that out...
It is time for a change. I feel like we have been in a funk around here since Christmas. Mostly me I do admit. I have had little energy and have been hating Winter in Maine, Hating not getting out of the house and hating the extra weight that Santa gave me for the holidays. I looked around today at my three boys and thought wow.. I am a very lucky person. I thought this even though they all have colds and I had little sleep last night. I thought of the people out there who have really sick kids, have lost a child , or can not have any of their own to begin with. I started feeling really badly about the funk I have been in lately and realized just that. IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE.
Time to get out more. Do more things that I use to do.
Sometimes staying at home can lead to funks. I no longer want to do this. It is March 1st. Mason will be 4 in two weeks. William is now 15 months old. Although not really sure when since Feb. had no 30th?? LOL
Dylan will be 10 next month. I want to look back on the years and be sad that it went so fast but also know where it went. Not that we have not had a great last few years. I just want better. More memories and more fun.....
That is my goal for March...
More fun. More energy. More silly dances around the living room..........

No comments:

Post a Comment