Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sick kids...

Wow it seems like the New Year brought in lots of New germs in our house. Since January we have had stomach flus, ear infections, pnuemonia and runny noses and bad coughs.. Yikes. I am so over Winter in Maine.

Will has decided wiping his nose on any available surface is the way to go. So gross. Mason has a little more class. He uses his sleeve. Dylan is just getting over his illness of which he coughed on every possible surface of this house at least 5 times a day well yelling. " I am covering my mouth" Yuck.

Josh decided to bless our house with another Stomach Virus yesterday. Now I feel like we are all just lined up waiting for our turn for it to strike us. Lovely!!! I nicely told him that it was fine with me if he thought sleeping at his moms house was the best choice since he was in the car when he became sick and his mom was closer then coming home. LOL That did not work. He brought the germs home.........BLAH

Last time the stomach virus was in this house it was like we were standing in an assembly line waiting for our turn to be hit.......and we ALL were with in five days of one another.. EWWWWWW EWWW

So I am ready for spring ......... to say the very least...

No comments:

Post a Comment