Thursday, April 2, 2009

Target

I decided that I would run to target the other night with my mom since I saw a good formula sale there. Well I thought Josh would be fine at home it was 7pm and all was pretty quiet when I left. Apparently that was short lived. The older boys went to bed good. Will I had put to bed before I left. I guess he decided not to sleep. So baby Will cried almost the entire time I was at Target. I called to check on him and his father was none to impressed with his current situation. I felt so bad hearing my baby cry in the background. I hurried home. I asked Josh what was wrong with the baby. Josh stated that he is spoiled rotten. I got him took him and he smiled and never cried again that night. LOL Maybe Josh was right. He is my last baby and will probably continue to be spoiled for a while. We all know Mason still is. =-) These baby days do not last long and maybe he is held a lot but you could never hold him too much. He is just a joy to have in our home. Maybe next time I go to Target I better take the baby with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment