Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday night

Well I went out for my sisters 21st birthday on Friday night and all was well out and about the town of Auburn. However, back at my house is where the trouble was brewing. Apparently baby Will had another "target" episode when daddy tried to put him to bed. He cried for me for 1 hour before he gave up from pure exhaustion. My poor baby. It broke my heart knowing my baby was home crying. I did not want to leave and ruin Laurie's birthday since we had my car and all. Josh spent the night rocking him in the recliner non stop. Josh was def. ready to give him back to me when I arrived back home. I felt so bad for the baby. Not so much for my husband. A little bit though I do admit.
So apparently the vote is in and Baby Will is completely spoiled and a total mamma's boy!!!! Gotta love that...

No comments:

Post a Comment