Monday, April 6, 2009

Get these germs out of the house......ahhh

I am so ready for the germs to be out of this house. I thought Will was over his cold and considered myself lucky that he just got a mild version. Well last night he started in coughing a bit and sounds a tad congested. I am keeping a very close eye on him now and am so glad he has his 4 month appointment on Friday.

Mason can not seem to kick the cough and runny nose. I have been using his nebulizer and he still is coughing quite ab it..... Poor guy..

Dylan awoke miserable this morning and wanting to stay home. He too has started in with the cough. He wanted to say home today. Something he rarely wants to do. I sent him though. I am afraid he may be worse before better and need that day of rest later in the week.

For now Josh and I are healthy I am sure it is just a matter of time before we also have this cold. I am so ready for warm weather.......

No comments:

Post a Comment