Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4 months old


Baby Will is already 4 months old. It is so sad to think that all these baby moments are my last baby moments. Before long we will be moving on to new stages in our life

I can not believe that he is 4 months old. It seems like yesterday that I was starring at him in Portland praying with everything I had that he would make it through this and come out healthy and strong. Here is is. Only 4 months old and he steals my heart every day. He is a very happy baby. He spends lots of time just sitting watching his brothers and laughing at him. He is truly a joy to have in my life.

He still loves mommy best and wants to sleep right with me at night. =-) I do not have a problem with it. This too shall pass and before long he will be more interested in his friends and his social life then he is me.

1 comment: