Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

Well I realized I have slacked off on writing in here for almost a week now. It was a pretty boring week around here. A few doctors appointments.
Will is now nearly 14 pounds. I can not believe it was just a few months ago I brought my little baby home at less then 6 pounds. TIme sure does fly by.

Tomorrow is Easter. Gotta love the Easter bunny....=-) Gotta love the candy. =-) I am hoping to avoid the candy part of it as far as myself is concerned. We are going to my moms for dinner then who knows where from there. I have still not gotten the boys clothes ready for tomorrow yet. LOL I should add that to my to do list. The list keeps on getting longer today.

Well this has been my most boring blog yet... I apologise for that. Dylan is asking for a snack. Will is fussing and the dog is barking non stop... I guess I should go take care of things!!! =-)

Hopefully I will have some good things to write after Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment