Thursday, October 4, 2012

October


October brings on so many changes for our house hold. The weather starts to get colder and the winter clothes start to slowly enter the closet until that is all that is left in there. The chilly night air often requires the wood stove one or two nights a week. One if Josh has his way. He hates to have to give in and finally light the stove. It is actually amusing.

The kids start to settle into a school routine and back to school slowly becomes the new norm for us.

October this year means in less then two months my baby boy will be 4. Looking back I can barely believe it. It means Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are not far off.

It means another cold Maine winter is heading our way, which I def. have a love hate relationship with.

I guess ready or not FALL is here.


I do love that it means, pumpkins, apples, and gorgeous foliage. I love that it means curling up in front of the woods stove together and having movie night.

Another season and another change is amongst us. I guess we should just embrace it.