Friday, October 19, 2012

Daddy moments.....



I am always home in the mornings to get the boys off to school. I am the one to choose the youngest boys clothes right down to the matching socks. I have always been one to want everything to match. I have certain things I just think go together and other things that do not stand a chance. Josh is the exact opposite of me. As long as they have clothes on he really does not care about any more details then that. Clearly I found out today he does not even notice if its not their own clothes that they are wearing......

I left early this morning, before leaving I laid the boys clothes out. One on the recliner and the other on the love seat. Perhaps labeling whose was whose would of been a great idea. Of course who in their right mind would of thought that. Laying them out was my way of avoiding Josh telling Mason to go get dressed for school and Mason coming out in the craziest non matching outfit he could find.

Josh dropped the boys off to me where I was. Mason had exactly 2 minutes to get in the car with my mom to go to school. He stepped out of Josh's car and I had to blink and rub my eyes TWICE to see if I was looking correctly. I WAS ... Mason was wearing Williams clothes. So my almost size 6 first grader was crammed into his little brothers 3t Jeans and shirt. I was mortified. I had No time to go back home to find the correct clothes, Mason needed to be at school and I had to finish what I was doing. When I asked Josh how he made such a mistake he simply said, you said Mason's clothes were in the recliner? These were the clothes in the recliner????? YEP you guessed it William was wearing Mason's hoodie and shirt...........not jeans though. His father saw him in those and could not even begin to imagine why I had laid him out Jeans 2 sizes to big for him. RIGHT .. those were for Mason. YES I admit the moment I was done my prior commitment I went to the school, new matching clothes in hand and had Mason change. HAPPY FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment