Sunday, October 21, 2012

Joining the coffee drinkers club...



I have spend the last 2 month trying to LOVE coffee. It is really all you hear about on facebook and such. "No amount coffee could save this day" OR " I need an IV coffee drip" Ect. So I decided I really needed to join the CCDC. AKA COOL COFFEE DRINKERS CLUB. I have really been a major fail at it. I have tried MANY kinds and can even pull off the ICE coffee, flavored of course. However the nice warm HOT cup of coffee that so much of Americans enjoy on a daily basis I just can not get my taste buds to enjoy.
There are some I can tolerate and even finish but not loving it thus far. HOWEVER I do think I enjoy creamers, and why would I not fall in love with the fattiest part of coffee. Honestly the day I thought I had really found my favorite coffee I realized I had added creamer twice. So basically I drank half a cup of coffee with half a cup of creamer.

So here I sit trying yet another drop of flavored creamer that I bought yesterday in my coffee. So far its just okay at best. If I added a drop of coffee in my creamer I am sure I would be in love. I guess coffee is just NOT going to be for me. I guess I better find another beverage of choice to get me through my day. Hey its five o'clock somewhere........... Kidding................ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment