Thursday, July 7, 2011

little moments like this.......

 





So after fightng for hours upon hours. Listening to the the words." He is touching me." Over and Over...Followed by " I am telling mom" and "he started it" Thinking that the fighting was never going to end. I turned around and there the three of them sit. Like perfect Angels together on the couch the other day. I had to sprint for my camera. I mean I knew this moment would be over in a blink of an eye.................. and it was. =-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! They do love each other!

    I missed your text on the 4th but wrote you back on Tuesday...never heard back from you! I miss you! Hope you're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my phone is acting very weird lately. Time for a new phone. Miss you..

    ReplyDelete