Friday, July 8, 2011

A camping we will go..........................

We are heading out to the campground in about 2 hours. Dylan and Mason have asked me so many times this morning if it was time to leave yet. I almost suggested they go wait outside....=-) They are so excited to leave. I remember being so excited to go when I was their age and I am very happy to be able to carry on the tradition with my own kids with the same wonderful family I always shared my camping experience with.

So .......Mason has decided he needs to bring pretty much EVERYTHING he owns. I told him that there was not enough room in the car. He told me I could take Dylan's stuff out... =-) <----what a brother.

I give a lot of credit to my mom now. Looking back I was so ready to go out the door as a kid I never noticed how much work it took my mother to get all three of us packed and make sure we have everything we need. I have spent the last three days doing just that and I still have lots left to do. We plan on leaving here at 2pm on the dot. My guess is we will be lucky if we leave by 3pm. If I can get the car loaded and everything taken care of and ALL the boys in the car with out leaving anyone or anything behind I will be doing great.

My other goal is to have the tent set up before Josh arrives tonight. For some reason unless my dad and uncles come to my rescue that is probably not going to happen.

It is three days of packing and 4 days of unpacking but in the end it will be worth the three days of fun and memories that we will be making.................

1 comment:

  1. yay! Can't wait to see pics when y'all get back!
    Love that Mason said to just take Dylan's stuff out! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete