Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lazy Summer Days...

 




I was doing my usual puttering around the house getting everything picked up and ready for another day. I glanced at the calendar, it made me stop dead in my tracks. The realization hit me. I had just about ONE month left of having my boys ALL home with me for Summer Vacation. I think I heard my heart break. The thought of sending two of them off in the fall makes me so sad. I love LOVE LOVE having them all home with me in the summer. Having lazy days with no plans, then suddenly deciding to go on an adventure. Do not get me wrong the last month has been great. It just went by too fast. We have already been to the ocean, camping and a bunch of mini adventures. However it is never enough. Never long enough. Sitting here today watching them endure in their summer play makes me smile. I am going to sit back, take a deep breath and be thankful for the time I have home with them over the next month.............................. <3
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment