Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday September 8th 2009

Well the long weekend is over. Not quite the weekend we had in mind but it was okay. Josh and I are still sick with this cold, but he is better and back to work after taking Thursday and Friday off. Poor guy. Not exactly the weekend he had planned.

Mason is informing me that I am boring and that he would like to go do something today...when asked what he just stated? How am I suppose to know? LOL

Will is sitting in his highchair trying to fight off being tired, from his lack of sleep last night. He must be teething he woke up fussing every hour or so. Poor guy. Poor mom.

Mason and I are about getting ready to do a morning project.. It should be interesting today....

I am going to try to upload some new pictures from the playground of the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment