Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day weekend...

So usually during LD weekend we do something fun.. Not this year. Josh and I are both sick with terrible colds. The kids do not have it yet but I guessing it is just a matter of time unfortunately.....
We have been right in each others faces as hard as we have tried not to. Yuck...

The baby is sitting in his highchair right now eating gerber puffs. It is showing me just how fast time has gone by. 9 months ago he had not even come home from the hospital yet and now here he is.

Something about him being my last baby is just breaking my heart. I know we really do not want any more and can not have any more, but something about it is really hard on me lately. Maybe it is because we can not and I no longer feel we have a choice. Not that I think I could handle 4 kids anyway. LOL I get by with three okay, but no way could I 4. I congratulate those of you who can.......

Well I think he wants more than just puffs right now. Off to get him breakfast..

No comments:

Post a Comment