Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Falls Days

Fall in Maine is really a great time of year.... The weather is perfect and the leaves start to change. Pretty soon the ground will be covered with bright colored leaves and the kids will have a ball in them........

Things have been good here. As busy as ever. Dylan is playing soccer three times a week and it is really busy in our house during the week. Sometimes I realize that Josh and I have not had a real conversation that did not consist of diapers and baths in days........

Life is filled with diapers, groceries, running from soccer, to doctor appointments. Some days between kids and chores I do not stop... however I would not change our life for anything. There is so much to do all the time that sometimes my head spins, but there is also so much love in this house that my heart is always full.

Well sorry to go all sentimental on you....
but looking around this morning at my three boys in their pajamas getting ready to start another day .. I have never been so thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment