Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is officially here...

Fall hit us head on with a bad cold virus. Josh has been sick for 2 weeks. Mason has started a runny nose this week. Dylan has started a bad cough. Baby Will has started a runny nose and an ear infection which has kept him uncomfortable most of the week. Poor kid. Just when I think he may be getting better his nose starts pouring again. I hate seeing the kids sick. It scares me especially with everything that is going around lately. None of them have had their flu shots yet, due to odd policy at our doctors office. I am getting really tired of the flu shot policy every year at that office. Besides that I love that office.......

You can tell by looking around the house that the kids have been sick and that the house has been crazy. There is enough house work and laundry here to keep me going non stop for a week. I guess I should get to it...

1 comment:

  1. i hope y'all get to feeling better. I hate sick households.

    ReplyDelete