Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today...we celebrate a nap.....

 




I have told Josh over and over again that I wish William was a better napper and sleeper all around. After 2.5 years of this we have both basically given up hope that he will ever nap or go to bed at night like a normal child. He can stay awake all hours of the night with out a nap. He can go and go when I want to crash. I have begged him, bribed him, and tried tricking him into sleeping... I have offered him , candy , toys, and money. Nope. He usually comes out of his room about 24 times a night. Super Nanny would have nothing on this kid at bed time. We have waited outside his door to catch him getting up. We have peeked in his windown, set up a video monitor. HE always wins and has now been on a napping during the day time strike for nearly 2 weeks. Today the lack of sleep got the best of him while playing with the dog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment