Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The simple things

 





There is less than two weeks until Dylan starts 6th grade and Mason starts kindergarten . I suddenly realized yesterday that the Summer is quickly coming to an end. I was really sad at first. Then I started to reflect on the times we had this Summer both good and bad. The good most definitely out weighed the bad. I have decided to take the next the rest of the Summer for us. To spend the rest of the Summer just having fun with the boys. Even if it is simple silly fun. Today we took an adventure to the Maine Wild life Park. We had so much fun. It was just me and the boys. We had no one to worry about but ourselves. There was no rush and no time limits. I simply enjoyed a lazy Summer day with them. Watching them enjoy the simple things in life today. I am truly thankful for these three blessings that I have been given. Although some times they Fight more than get along, scream more than talk, and whine more than relax, there is not a simple thing about them I would change. Sometimes it is important to take a step back, take a deep breath and truly remember what we have in life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment