Thursday, June 30, 2011

All we need is a little bit of water....

 

 

 

 

 




Summer time in Maine is way to short. At our house we have learned to enjoy every moment of it. It will not be long until they are back in school and the cold weather rolls back around. Nothing is more fun than a hose and a few buckets of water. Makes me wonder why I spent so much money on pools. All they really love to do at my house is play with the hose and have water fights. Dylan and Mason get buckets. William although the youngest but most clever always goes for the hose. Summer is by far my favorite season. There is something about going from your pajamas into your bathing suit that is just FUN. Last week when it rained Mason came out in his bathing suit. I reminded him that it was raining. He reminded me that rain is water and water is wet and nothing is better to get weight then your bathing suit. Who could argue with that logic.......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. the water hose is Addie's fav, too! She could play with the hose all day!

    ReplyDelete