Thursday, March 3, 2011

How many can you fit in one bed?

 





Well the question of how many you can fit in one QUEEN size bed has sure been answered at our house lately. Apparently the answer is One mom, One dad, a two year old and a dog in between. That is the top of the bed. Across the bottom you can add a 4 year old and a big black cat. YIKES. What a full bed that was. I did not get any sleep. Of course the rest of them snored loudly. Around 4am I was laying there kind of feeling grouchy as my legs was going numb from the weight of a 4 year old flung across it for the last 2 hours. I sat up to move him over onto his father and heard a little sleepy voice say . " love you mommy" as I layed back down in my tiny space the little two year old next to me let out the most peaceful sigh I had ever heard. It was then that I decided to appreciate the little things, that would be gone before we know it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. this made me cry...Addie does this...kisses and hugs me in the middle of the night. I have decided I don't care that she is in our bed for now. We'll worry about it later!

    ReplyDelete