Friday, March 27, 2009

Ready for Warm weather

I awoke this morning to Dylan and Mason already wrestling on the living room rug. 7 am and they were already going at it. That is when I remembered that Dylan had no school today. That is also when I knew what a long day I had ahead of me. If this early they are already wrestling .... I did not even want to know what was in store for the rest of the day.

Well I was right......there was kicking and hitting and toys thrown. There was yelling and screaming and there was crying.. I think that may of been me.
Not sure what the deal is with them two lately but if they are in a room and bored they just harass eachother. If it is not one it is the other. We are def. going to get his figured out before Summer.

So I am ready for he warm weather when I get let them just go out back and run off that boyish energy that they seem to be overflowing with. Maybe then they can act civilized to eachother for atleast a few moments of the day. =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment