Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Mornings

I have not quite figured out why Monday mornings are always the hardest morning of the week. Maybe it is because we have to get motivated again as far as getting Dylan and Josh off for the day. Whatever it is I really do not know. Mason is a grouch on Monday mornings.
He has not liked me 4 times this morning. He has not liked the cat 5. Hey at least he likes me better then the cat right.
Dylan on the other hand is as happy as can be on Monday mornings usually. He was his same old self this morning trying to go out the door for the bus with his boots probably on the wrong feet and his pants not buttoned. It did not matter to him he said, his shirt covers it anyway. AHHH BOYS!!!! I informed him that no matter the length of the shirt....we must always button our pants. He did not seem to understand this thinking of mine, but I did make sure his pants were buttoned before leaving the house.
So we are officially in the swing of things for another fun filled week. =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment