Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sometimes WHINE needs to be spelled with out an H



Tuesday?? Really? It's only Tuesday. Yet some how we have managed......

1. An emergency trip to the orthodontist.

2. A phone call to the triage nurse at the doctors office.

3. An over flowing bath tub.

4. Ten time outs.

5. Towels hung outside when it decided to pour.

6. Five arguments over the computer (refer to number 4)

7. Duct tape stuck in hair

8. Five fights over the remote. (again refer to number 4)


Now there is no partridge and I certainly do not see a pair tree here. However I could certainly end this with and a Frisbee in a pine tree...................


SO yes sometimes I hear the kids whine whine whine whine whine..................right up until bed time and then I drop the H and slowly it turns into Wine wine wine wine. JUDGE if you must..................I am not ashamed to admit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment