Wednesday, May 29, 2013

IN search of ME



I am not sure when I became such a procrastinator? It is funny because it does not really fit in with my needing to have a plan and have everything ready way I normally am. The last few weeks I know what is upcoming and I know what needs to be done and I wait until the last minute when I ended up rushing and grumpy. Yard sale for instance. My idea. My plan. I picked the date. Yet here I am two days before and have not even pulled out a bin. Not only do I need to pull them out I need to transport them to my aunts house. YEP .... I have not done a thing. I think I liked the old me better. I def. plan on finding her soon and asking her to return. Although she may have annoyed others with her quirky ways and need for schedules she never missed a beat, always had a plan, and always had things in order. I pray for her safe return. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment