Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daddy's boy



I may get mad, frustrated, annoyed, at my husband but whenever I look at him with our boys I fall in love with him all over again. He may not be perfect but he is an amazing daddy to our boys. I could not ask for a more loving, caring, and devoted father for my children. They are beyond blessed to have this man in their lives. I watch their little faces light up when he pulls in at night. I watch their sad little faces when he has to leave in the morning. Most of all I love to watch him watch them. He is not the most sensitive man by any means. He actually comes off as quiet and gruff. However these boys can melt his heart and bring out the soft side in him. Whether its a boo boo or a bad dream he is always there to pick them back up after they fall. With fathers day right around the corner I just wanted to take a moment and be thankful for the wonderful man in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment