Monday, December 20, 2010

So I did it again...

Yep. I did it again. I swore I would update this weekly if not monthly nope. I have no updated since Halloween . WOW so much has happened since then. Thanksgiving came and went in a blink of an eye. WILLIAM TURNED 2.. I am having a hard time with that one. I asked Josh if we could have another baby. He told me it would have to be a Christmas Miracle" haha I guess he was referring to my tubal.

Christmas is this weekend and I feel so unprepared for it. All our holiday parties have came and gone... I always use those to practice for the real thing. I remind the boys to say their thank yous and threaten them to never EVER let on if they already have gotten a gift. Mason I guess did not catch on this year to the always be polite. He opened up some socks...... and I saw what was going to happen. YUP. the lip came up the eyes welled up with tears . I thought to myself " GOSH NO DO NOT DO IT" too late. The flood gates opened and my unappreciative child sat there and cried over that gift. ahhhhhh 4 year olds. He had gotten many other gifts from that same person, but that did not seem to matter, getting those socks still made him cry.

So we are again going to spend the week practicing our present etiquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment