Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

So I have been super busy this month and slacking in the blog department.
We had a super busy yet super fun October. I LOVE FALL. We hosted a Halloween party for the kids which was a blast. They had loads of fun and we had 29 kids attend. We had lots of snacks and games and just an all around good time.

Dylan played soccer three times a week this month so we were always running some where. He had an excellent soccer season this year and ended the season with I think 5 goals...=-)

This is turning into a mommy brag blog hahaha which is so rare for him. If you want me to fill it with traumatic and funny occurrences at our house I probably could think of plenty.LOL

Tonight is Halloween... this should be fun...**note the sarcasm* Halloween has NEVER been my thing. Buckling and unbuckling costumed kinds into the car all night is NOT my thing.....
Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment