Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12th, 2009

Wow.
I def. get the award for not posting for the longest time once again.

I am so sorry. I think I just got busy with Summer and depressed from all the rain.

We have had much better weather the last week. We have not stopped. We did our usual 4th of July into camp and then we went to visit my parents where they were camping. We did that three days last week. The kids had such fun that I think I will book a site for us next year for 3 nights or so.

Not much new here. William is NOW 7 months old.
So crazy how times flies. My last baby is 7 months...... SAD =-(
He can sit up when he feels like it but rarely feels like it. He prefers to drop to the ground and just log roll across the floor. Pretty funny. Still no teeth.

Mason is 3 years and almost 4 months. Same old spunky Mason. He likes to get his way and when he does not LOOK OUT.

Dylan currently 9 years and 2 months......... Still such a good boy. Can have a bit of an attitude.

We are leaving for Santa's Village this week and the kids can not wait....


Well it is Sunday morning and I NEED to get some chores done and the baby down for his nap.....

No comments:

Post a Comment