Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update

Hi everyone. I finally got a new key board. It is great having to actually be able to type.

It has been an off few weeks here. Mason and the baby have both not been feeling well. Will actually was in the ER the other night with double ear infections. Poor guy was miserable. So we have just pretty much laid low lately and have done lots of walking around with him and rocking. Mason also has the cold part and his nose is like a faucet that does not turn off, but just does a constant little leak just enough to become annoying. Poor kid.
Dylan will be out of school in one week and I can not wait for Summer to begin. We have had rain for the last week and I am really ready for some sun..... it was been chilly and cold and I have even had to run the furnace some. Which is nuts since it is June...burrrr...

Well I am going to try to go off and upload some new pictures...

Hope everyone is well..

No comments:

Post a Comment