Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Rainy Day

We have had one nice day in the last 5 and the rest of them it rained. I am really getting tired of all the rain. It is Summer. We are suppose to be able to be outside running and playing. Not watching the rain poor down from the windows. I guess it could be worse. They just start to go stir crazy inside here and I do not blame them. I also do.

Yesterday was our first full day of Summer vacation. We went to the boys doctors appointments. They each got their shots. Then we headed to Roy's and went mini golfing and ate lunch. It was a lot of fun to watch them play. Dylan as always took it so seriously and was not impressed the Mason was the exact opposite. =-)

Well not sure what we have in store for this rainy day, but one thing is sure. I have learned that if I can keep them busy. Everything is much smoother.

Off to make blueberry muffins...

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment