Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Has it really been that long???




I came across an old blog post and saw the date. I could not believe how long its been since I posted. WOW have things changed for our crew. First off we sold the house, and built a new one. WHAT A PROCESS that was. We lived at my parents house for nearly 6 months instead of the 3 we had originally asked them to stay for. We did not get evicted but I heard we were pretty close as the 6th month was closing in on us. We love our new house. So much has changed the boys are practically all grown up. Dylan is 16, Mason 10, and Spunky Little Will is now 7 and as full of it as ever before. I am hoping to check in more on here but I always say that so do not hold me to it. I want to be able to look back on this someday and see all the adventures, happy times , and sad that we faced. I want to print it some day and give it to the kids on their wedding days. I have lots of catching up to do if I am ever going to pull that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment