Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hard mommy moments



"I am not going to school today" Mason has casually said to me every day for the last week while eating his oatmeal.
"oh yeah?" I reply. Then it begins, the crying, whining, begging, pleading. Then Mason starts whining too. Then we start out battle of why he is going and all the reasons why he needs to which always ends in my having to break out the "It's the law Mase"
Putting your child on the bus while he is crying or if you can not succeed in the and have to drive them only to have the tears begin in the lobby and the clinging to your leg so tightly that you no longer have feeling in it. Its a very hard to thing to do. Leave your child crying and walk away. Mason has the best teacher ever and with out her I would not be able to get through what a hope is a phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment