Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year............New Beginings?? I hope so...



I have seen tons of things today about people with goals for the new year. I myself have made lots of "resolutions" in the past only to fail and feel like a bigger failure then when I started the year.

This year I am going at it with a different approach. My thoughts for 2013. To live a happier life. To be happy one the inside and out. This can mean so many different things to me. However I am not even going there with myself. I am simply saying. I personally want to be a happier, healthier person. Worry less, laugh more, Worry less, be more paitent, Worry less, feel better about myself. worry less. Yeah we both get it. =)

I guess in a lot of ways a new year can be a new begining. A new way of life if that is what you choose. I can look back at 2012 with MIXED emotions. I learned some things about myself and others around me this year. 2012 brought me much laughter, and unfortunately brought me many tears as the realization of the world hit me. My safe bubble popped years ago and since then every year brings me new reminders that the world can be a as heart wrenching as it can wonderful. It just depends on the day and the situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment