Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The holiday season is among us....

Well here we are. MY FAV time of year. It is full of busy crazy organized and unorganized chaos. Much like my life. So its the last week of November and my baby is only days a way from turning 4? Eeek where has that time gone. I know it will be an emotional day for me. Much like his birth. I watch him every day with awe and amazement. However I will save that blog for after this birthday when I can update on the event.

Christmas season is here. It immediately follows Thanksgiving and Williams birthday. I am ready for it this year. If anything I have learned lately to appreciate the simple things. To grasp every single day and make the most of it. Dance in the rain. Sing when you do not know the words. Hug those who need a hug and those who do not think they do. Enjoy life. It can change in the biink of an eye. We all myself included spend too much time being petty. Dwelling on little things and stressing over unimportant things.

This season I am going to get all the decorations out. I am going to blast the music on Sunday and set the house up for Christmas. I am going to get the kids involved and spend the next few weeks getting them pyched for Christmas. This of course is assuming they all are able to get themselves off the naughty list... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment