Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where is his mother???


From Drop Box


I sometimes wonder how the kids get a way with so much wrong doing and mischievous things when I find myself over all pretty capable of keeping a good eye on them. Well Will had one of those moments Monday after we picked the boys up from school. The best part, he did this in Mason's room, then Dylan took him out back to play and it was not until I went out to check on him a few minutes later that I even noticed this. What also makes me laugh is that the craziness in our house must be so natural that Dylan took him outside and did not even say HEY WILLIAM STAMPED HIS ENTIRE BODY.   I took Will aside deciding this is probably a teaching moment in his life and explained to him that we do not stamp out body. He then explained to me that I have a butterfly "stamp" on my back.. EEK I just ended the conversation there and changed the subject...............

No comments:

Post a Comment