Sunday, February 27, 2011

To you everything is funny, you have nothing to regret. I would give all I have honey for you to stay like that...

 







I watch him as he plays today. It is one of those very rare moments when me and Will are the only two in the house. It is quiet here as he occupies himself by putting all of his stuffed animals under the kitchen table. I think how simple his world really is right now. I would like to keep him frozen in this moment for awhile and to shield and protect him from the world. That of course is not reality ...... but for today it is......
I love the song "never grow up" That is what I think about as he plays..................

Of course in about 10 minutes Josh and the boys will be home and the house will go back to the organized chaos I have so grown to love and expect.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. ah...so true! I would love to shield them all from the world.

    ReplyDelete