Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chistmas has come and gone...

Wow it seems like I spent forever wrapping and getting ready for Christmas and in an instant it was over.....=-( The boys had a great time and got so many gifts from out extended family. They got way way too much. I have been opening and putting away toys and clothes for 2 days now and have many many more to go. We had to load the back of Josh's SUV twice to get it all home. That does not even count what Santa got them. I hope they are very grateful to have a Christmas like this......
So now we are moving towards 2010. I am hoping to have a wonderful year. Last year was quite busy with a newborn. I am hoping this year slows down a little bit and gives us more time to enjoy the boys. They truly are wonderful people. We are blessed daily to have them in our lives.........
Well the baby is trying to eat Mason's toy..... So I am off to get him....=-)
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday....

No comments:

Post a Comment