Saturday, May 16, 2009

The weekend...

The weekend is here. Seemed this week as though it was never going to come. It was a long week and I am really not sure why.
I am very much looking forward to Summer and the warmer weather and Dylan being out of school. It really does seem like the most care free time of year. It is my favorite thing about being a SAHM.... SUMMER DAYS~~

Summer days here are filled with camp, and water and fun.
I love it....

It is 10 am on Saturday morning. I have not done a thing to be productive today and I am on why way to try to do something to make me productive. Josh will be home from working out soon and the house is exactly as it was when he left. OOP--- =-)

Dylan had baseball a lot this week. Mason did very well at the games and So did the baby. Dylan seems to love baseball and it seems as though that may be "his" sport.

Well I am off to be productive...... I hope

=-)

1 comment:

  1. when do they get out? Turtle is out in 5 days! Speaking of Turtles she got a baby turtle and is so excited and happy

    ReplyDelete